This blog is for students fresh out of college or employees that could use a hand of advice from a manager with experience on employees. And tips to increase the value of you as a employee. Tips to help you increase your pay rate without begging for it. More like you advertise your service to the business and they are simply compensating you for your time and experience. Just the way it should be.
I will be posting other content as well like other ways to build income online, clean up a resume, best job resources etc..
- Are Your Job References in Order? (money.usnews.com)
- Creative Ways to Find a Major: Interviewing Teachers and Employers for Advice (homework.answers.com)
- Do you Drive for Work Purposes? Some Winter Safety Tips for your Employer from leading compensation provider, the Accident Advice Helpline (prweb.com)
- Starting Your Business on the Side? Watch Out for These 7 Pitfalls (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Why Your Best Employees May Be Plotting An Exit In 2013 (forbes.com)
- The 5 Most Confusing Things About Job Searching (money.usnews.com)
- Win a Career Makeover With Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s New JSJobs (prweb.com)
- You: Compromise Agreement and Job Seekers Allowance- What Is Your Entitlement? (menafn.com)
- Former Bethlehem Steel employees retrained (wbaltv.com)